Lima Bean Dip and Stove Top Flat Bread June 17 2014
Lima Bean Dip:
10oz frozen lima beans
Zest and juice of ½ a lemon
½ c. parsley rough chopped
¼ c. sesame oil
Black olive oil
- Boil Lima Beans until thaw, do not over boil
- Drain and cool Lima Beans
- Once the lima beans have cooled put them in your food processor with the lemon, salt, pepper, smoked paprika, and parsley and blend them
- While blending your lima bean mixture slowly add your sesame oil
- Next add your black olive oil to the mixture slowly until it becomes a hummus consistency, then its done!
- You can plate the dip in a bowl and drizzle it with more flavors! Scroll to the bottom of the page for more variations!
¼ c. luke warm water
3 c. Bread Flour
- Add the Honey to the water
- Next add your fry yeast, let stand until foam is created, about 5 minutes.
- In your mixer bowl with a dough hook attachment have the water in first, then add your salt
- Quickly begin adding in your bread flower with the mixer on about ½ a c. at a time.
- If your dough seems to be sloppy add more flower
- Let your dough mix until it forms a ball that is smooth
- Let rest at room temperature under a damp towel
- While dough is rising prepare your pan with a little bit of oil, but not to much or the bread will not cook cook proper
- When dough has doubled in size rip 2” dough ball and roll it out flat, then lay it in your already prepared pan on medium heat.
- Reapeat steps 8 and 9 till the dough is gone.
- Enjoy with your fresh lima bean dip!
- Fig Balsamic Glaze &Curry Spice
- Ginger Glaze &Smoked Paprika
- Basil Infused Olive Oil, Spicy Mango Balsamic &Porcini Mushroom Salt
- Blood Orange Oil, Espresso Balsamic &Alaea Sea Salt
- Lime oil, Medium Roasted Chili Powdeer &Coconut Balsamic
- Lemon Oil, Lemon Glaze &Smoked Alderwood Salt